- What data do we collect?
- Automatically collected information
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Sharing information with third parties
- Tracking user behavior
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Children under thirteen
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Element Four collects the following personally identifiable information:
First and Last Name
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Element Four. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Element Four website.
How do we collect your data?
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
How will we use your data?
Element Four collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Element Four may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from and its affiliates.
How do we store your data?
Element Four securely stores your data on a Google Drive cloud platform. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Element Four does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Element Four may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Element Four, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Element Four may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Element Four or the site: (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Element Four; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Element Four, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Element Four may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Element Four, in order to determine what Element Four services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Element Four to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Element Four would like to send you information for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and or other general communication.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Element Four from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Good Antics.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Element Four you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
What are your data protection rights?
Element Four would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Element Four provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Element Four correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Element Four to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Element Four erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Element Four restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Element Four’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Element Four transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact page.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
The Element Four website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Element Four pages, or register with Element Four site or services, a cookie helps Element Four to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Element Four website the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Element Four features that you customized.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Element Four uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Element Four uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Element Four sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Children under thirteen
Element Four does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
How to contact us
Element Four welcomes your questions or comments regarding this statement of Privacy. If you believe that Element Four has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Element Four via our contact page.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Element Four has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact:
Effective as of August 28, 2022