This disclosure is intended to comply with legal requirements on marketing and advertising which may apply, such as the US Federal Trade Commission Rules.
In order to help support the expense of hosting Element Four, our website utilizes:
- Ad Sales: This site accepts advertising, usually by renting advertising space on the sidebar.
- Affiliate Links: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, Element Four may receive a small commission from the affiliate at no additional cost to you.
- Amazon Associates Program: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Product Reviews: From time to time we may want to review a product that we have purchased, used, and deemed wonderful. Sometimes, we are even offered free stuff in return for a review on this blog. Either way, we will let you know if we’re given free stuff or paid to review something.
- Sponsored Posts: It is possible that we may partner with a company we trust. Sponsorships will vary, but may include a blog post or a series written by us about a topic we feel will benefit you, but paid for by a third party. We will let you know if we received compensation.
In short, all of this helps pay the hosting fees that keep this site up and running, so thank you for your support!
Our primary goal is always to benefit our readers. We only partner with carefully chosen companies and recommend products or services we believe will provide value to our readers. We do not let sponsorship or compensation influence our opinions or reviews of products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.